Thursday, March 30, 2006

Greatest Year Ever -- Update

I'm still awaiting word on my Sony camera. I've yet to receive a call from Sony or Best Buy regarding the warranty repair. I'll be sure to post when something happens.

As the days of 2006 continue to march forward, I'm making final plans for the celebration of my 30th birthday. I'm proclaiming the entire year from July 14, 2006 through July 14, 2007 the "Johnny's Greatest Year Ever". Basically the year will include adventures and experiences in celebration of my 30th year of life. The adventures/experiences will be focused to provide a sense of enhancement and improvement in the quality of my life or even broaden my outlook on life.

If you have suggestions please forward them via my personal email

I'll let the cat out of the bag with all the details via the blog on June 14, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home