Monday, February 13, 2006

What's for dinner - Whale Shrimp



These are the biggest shrimp I've ever seen! I call them "whale shrimp" because of their size. Shrimp being one of my favorite foods I knew that I had to have them when I saw them in Safeway. The guy behind the meat counter said that a serving size was about two shrimp so I got three which cost me $6.

I really didn't do anything fancy as far as cooking them... I just threw them in a pan with a little oil, water, and garlic seasoning.

Eating them was a little strange, just because they were so big and meaty. One of the shrimp was so thick in circumference that I couldn't literally stick it into my mouth to eat it. I had to use a knife to cut it into pieces. This made me wonder how in the world could this shrimp support its weight when it was alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home