Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ban the Sale of Pets - I Agree

Saudi Arabia's police have issued a decree banning the sale of the pets. I personally find most animals, especially dogs to be dirty and a liability. It just doesn't make sense to me, why one would have an uncaged cat or dog inside a house. Mostly, I think that pet owners use these four legged animals as distractions in their lives. My neighborhood has several of these pests which bark everytime they hear sirens or someone walking down the street. I would be happy to live in a dog and cat free society, maybe I should visit the middle east. You can read all about the Saudi Arabian ban here.

Is this dog cute?

NO!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger soggydan said...

awwwww...have a heart.
http://danbennett.blogspot.com/2004/07/brownie_28.html

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure he's cute! Just look at that smile.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone was deprived of pets as a child.

1:58 PM  
Blogger mg said...

you crack me up? I never knew that you had such an aversion to animals. Would you hate me if I decided to get a dog? It won't be a yippy one... another doberman, maybe :)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute dog! I used to have one just like that... I'm planning to get a bigger dog! Are you going to step in to house after that? :-)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you grew up wiyh Sandy

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home