Sunday, April 30, 2006

Great Greek

I've lived in Los Angeles for a week now and I would say that it has been a wonderful experience. The food is delicious, the people are friendly, and traffic really is not a big deal. My new job is awesome as well although I'm going to be doing more traveling that I originally expected. I would say that my most enjoyable experience so far has been eating at the Great Greek with some my new friends in the valley. The resturant looks like your average eatery until the staff and owners began dancing, singing, and playing instruments.

I love it here in Los Angeles; I would say that the quality of my life has been enhanced 3 fold not because I make more money but because I truly believe that I can live a healthier lifestyle with greater freedom at work and endless opporunties for personal growth. Although I've yet to build solid friendship, I think that over the next several months as I find my niche I can root a network of friendships that I can grow.

some new friends I had dinner with on over the weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home