Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Santa Barbara


I've spend the majority of the last week on the road/airplane visiting company facilities, government officials, and our consulting teams in SoCal and central California. I'm guessing that I've traveled 2k miles. Last week I traveled to Bakersfield, Sacramento, and Santa Barbara, and next week I'll spend two days in San Francisco attending training. By far the most beautiful place I've been so far is Santa Barbara- the beaches aren't crowded and the street are tree lined and clean. Because I've been traveling so much I really haven't spent much time focusing on finding permanent housing, before next Wednesday I'm hoping to move out of temporary housing.

a tree lined street in Santa Barbara

cattle ranch just outside of Santa Barbara


Santa Monica beach with Santa Monica mountains in the background; because my development trainer's wife just had twins I'm going to spend the next week visiting museums and taking self guided hikes. Tomorrow I'm planning to hike the Saddle Point trail in the Santa Monica Mountains to study plants... if you have any suggestions send them my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home